Fender Mustang 90 Aged Natural
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- White dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: C
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Scale: 610 mm (24.02")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.49")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Nut made from synthetic bone
- Pickup: 2 Mustang MP-90 single coils (bridge and neck)
- 1 Master volume knob and 1 master tone control knob
- 3-Way toggle switch
- 4-Ply tortoise pickguard
- 6-Saddle string-through-body Strat hardtail bridge with curved steel saddles
- Nickel / Chrome hardware
- Standard cast / sealed machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA 250R NPS .010 - .046 (article no. 104112)
- Colour: Aged Natural
|Pickup System||P90, P90|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483401 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!