Fender Rumble 200
Bass Combo Amplifier
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power: 200 W at 4 Ohm (with additional speaker), 140 W at 8 ohm (built-in speaker)
- Equipped with 15" Eminence ceramic magnet speaker with 8 Ohm impedance and compression tweeter with on/off switch
- 1 x Channel with switchable bright switch
- Contour, vintage switch and overdrive
- Control for gain, bright on/off, contour on/off, vintage on/off, drive, overdrive on/off, level , bass, low mid, high mid and treble
- 6.3 mm jack input
- Headphone connector
- Mini jack stereo AUX input
- Line out XLR with Ground Lift
- Effects loop send and return
- External speaker output 8 ohm minimum
- Ivory soft touch radio potentiometer knobs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58.42 x 48.26 x 35.56 cm
- Weight: 15.65 kg
- Design: Black vinyl covering with silver grill cloth
|Power in W||200 W|
|Speaker component||1x 15"|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 331987 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!