Harley Benton Amarok-6 BKNT Flame Bu B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
- Body shape: Arched Modern Comfort
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed maple veneer
- 5-Piece neck: Maple/Mahogany
- Neck attachment: Neck-through-body
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White dot offset pearloid
- Glow-in-the-dark position markers on the fretboard's edge
- Neck profile: Slim Modern C (Thickness at the 1st fret: 21 mm - Thickness at the 12th fret: 23 mm)
- Body binding: Wood
- Matching headstock
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Frets: 24 Jumbo stainless steel
- Dual-action truss rod
- Pickups: EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Ceramic (bridge) humbucker & EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Alnico-5 (neck) humbucker
- Controls: Master volume- and master tone
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: WSC HPS-6 Custom hardtail
- Machine heads: Grover locking
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: .010" - .046"
- Colour: Black Natural Flame Burst Satin
- Made in Indonesia
|Neck||Maple, Mahogany, Maple, Mahogany, Maple|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 492373 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!