Harley Benton Amarok-6 BKRD Quilted B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- Body shape: Arched Modern Comfort
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple veneer
- 5-Piece neck: Maple/Mahogany
- Neck attachment: Neck-through-body
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White dot offset pearloid
- Glow-in-the-dark position markers on the edge of the fretboard
- Neck profile: Slim Modern C (thickness at the 1st fret: 21 mm - thickness at the 12th fret: 23 mm)
- Body binding: Wood
- Matching headstock
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Frets: 24 Jumbo stainless steel
- Dual-action truss rod
- Pickups: EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Ceramic (bridge) humbucker & EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Alnico-5 (neck) humbucker
- Controls: Master volume and master tone
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: WSC HPS-6 Custom hardtail
- Machine heads: Grover locking
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: .010 - .046
- Colour: Black Red Quilted Burst
- Made in Indonesia
- Suitable case available under Article Nr 177636 (not included)
|Neck||Maple, Mahogany, Maple, Mahogany, Maple|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 492359 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!