Lake People Mic-Amp F355 Class A Frontend
- Ultra High Quality Class A Frontend Version
- Extremely low-noise microphone preamp with excellent sound characteristics and deluxe features
- Ideal addition to mixers with unsatisfactory preamps or for "direct to tape" recording
Equipment Per Channel:
- Electronically balanced input via XLR
- Gain 0 ... +66 dB switchable in 12 steps of 6 dB
- Deactivatable gain fine adjustment with centre-lock potentiometer +/- 5 dB
- Deactivatable Lo-Cut, 12 dB / oct. with variable use 12 ... 250 Hz
- Noise -129 dB at 60 dB gain
- Pad switch for -12 dB pre-attenuation
- Programmable intelligent muting system
- Phantom power 48 V switchable
- Phase reversal switchable
- 16-Level fast level meter
- 0 ... -36 dBr on the front, calibrated
- Additional separate clip display
- 2x balanced outputs via XLR
- Option: Transformer balanced outputs
- Option: Option: GP-I/0 eg for mute control / red light
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||2x XLR|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 248539 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!