Lauten Audio LS-208
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Designed for broadcasting, studio, stage and for the close-microphoning of amplifiers and drums
- High off-axis attenuation of ambient noise and sources of interference
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- JFET transistor circuit with output transformer
- Switchable high-pass filter: 50 Hz / 120 Hz
- Switchable low-pass filter: 8 kHz / 10 kHz
- Dynamic range: 135 dB
- Boundary sound pressure level: 135 dB
- Self-noise: <15 dB (A)
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms
- Requires +48 V phantom power
- Microphone dimensions (L x Ø): 190.5 x 53 mm
- Weight: 480 g
- Includes elastic suspension, tripod mount, foam windscreen and carrying case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455098 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!