Neumann TLM 102
Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Peak SPL: 144 dB
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 12 dBA
- Maximum output voltage: 13 dBu
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 11 mV/Pa
- 48 V ± 4 V Phantom power required
- Diameter 52 mm
- Length 116 mm
- Weight approx. 260 g
- Colour: Nickel
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 237768 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!