Neumann TLM 102 Studio Set
Large diaphragm condenser microphone Studio Set
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Peak SPL: 144 dB
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 12 dBA
- Required +48 V Phantom power
- Diameter: 52 mm
- Length: 116 mm
- Weight: approx. 260 g
- Colour: Nickel
- Including shock mount EA-4
- Suitable case: Art.494135 (not included)
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 257211 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!