the t.akustik Contact Glue
- For acoustic convoluted, pyramids and basotect
- Single-component special polymer adhesive
- Fast-curing and more universal than structual and assembly adhesives
- Especially for the punctual and all-over adhesion of soundproofing and acoustic elements made of foam in particular melamine and polyurethane foam
- Adheres to customary construction substrates such as concrete, plaster, masonry, cement and wood
- 310 ml/ 490 g Cartridge
- For 0.5 m² to 3 m² depending on the substrate and adhesive technology (punctual/ all-over)
- Note: Working temperature + 5° C to + 50° C
- Storage: Cool and dry at + 5° C to + 25° C
- Skin building time: 10 - 15 min
- Colour: White
- Consistency: Pasty
- Base: Polymer dispersion
- Spec. mass: approx. 1.58 g/ cm
- Protect from frost and heat
- Suitable hand-held cartridge gun: Art.417630 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 177265 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!