t.akustik Contact Glue Liquid
- For acoustic convoluted foam, pyramid foam and Basotect foam
- Reduced slipping and longer open time D1 TE according to EN 12004:2017
- Ready to use
- Fire class E with < 5 mm thickness on substrate materials of class D-s2, d0 with a density of > 680 kg/m³
- Strong initial adhesion
- Fast strength development
- Usage temperature: > 5 °C
- Storage: Cool but frost-free, below 30 °C, protected from direct sunlight
- Cartridge with 310 ml content
- Suitable handheld cartridge dispenser: Article no. 417630 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481723 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!