the t.akustik HiLo-N40
Knobbed Foam Absorber
- Material: HiLo-F acoustic foam made of polyurethane with high rigidity and low density
- Knob height: 30 mm
- Total height: 40 mm
- Bulk density: 16.5 ± 1.0 kg / m³
- Compressive hardness at 40% deformation: 4.0 ± 0.7 kPa
- Tensile strength: At least 100 kPa
- Elongation at break: 80%
- Flame retardant according to MVSS 302 (burning rate: <100 mm / minute)
- Panel dimensions: 1000 x 500 x 40 mm
- Price per piece
- Suitable adhesive: Article no. 481723 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 315571 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!