the t.akustik HiLo-N40
Convoluted Foam Absorber
- Material: HiLo-F acoustic foam made of polyurethane with high rigidity and low density
- Knob height: 30 mm
- Total height: 40 mm
- Gross density 16.5 ± 1.0 kg / m³
- Compression hardness at 40% deformation: 4.0 ± 0.7 kPa
- Tensile strength: At least 100 kPa
- Elongation at break: At least 80%
- Flame retardant according to MVSS 302 = SE (self-extinguishing)
- Panel dimensions: 1000 x 500 x 40 mm
- Price per piece
- Suitable adhesive: Article no. 481723 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 315571 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!