Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set
- Large diaphragm microphone based on the K87 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted1) 7 dB-A
- SPL is ideally suited for THD <0.5%2) 138 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Due to the minimal inherent-noise it is ideally suited for: broadcasters, very quiet instruments, radio plays, sound recording / sampling, home recording
- Is great as a spot microphone and for reducing the sound in e.g. wind instruments, strings, percussion, guitar amps, drum overhead positions
- Colour: Nickel
- Dimensions: diameter 60 mm x length 132 mm
- Weight approx. 450 g
- Includes 1x EA1 elastic suspension together with high-quality cardboard packaging - but without a wooden case and rigid support
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 174067 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!