Virtual Analog Synthesizer
- 8-Voice polyphony
- 61-Key keyboard with velocity sensitivity (FATAR TP9 / S) with aftertouch
- 24 Buttons
- Lockable four-axis joystick
- OLED display
- Glide / Portamento (legato and staccato mode) as well as Mono, Poly, Unison (2, 4 and 8) and Stack (2 and 4) keyboard modes
- 4-Pole morphable ladder filter with cutoff (frequency), res (resonance) and morph controls
- Two independent oscillator groups with up to 4 oscillators each
- 34 Algorithms like sync, ring modulation, waveform morphing and many more
- Step sequencer
- 3 Independent DSP effects (FX1, FX2 and FX3: Chorus, Flanger, LoFi, Ping-Pong Delay, Phaser, Reverb, Rotary, Stereo Delay, Tremolo and X-Over Delay)
- 300 Factory programs (500 presets can be saved in total)
- MODALapp compatible
- Dimensions: 855 x 300 x 100 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 9 kg
- Suitable optional case: Art.512978 (not included)
- 2 x Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- AUX input: 3.5 mm mini jack
- Expression and sustain pedal connection: 6.3 mm jack
- Clock Sync input and output: 3.5 mm mini jack (Teenage Engineering / Korg specification)
- MIDI input and output
Note: Tablet not included.
|Number Of Keys||61|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||8|
|Sound Engine||Virtual Analogue|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, USB|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 507771 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!