Obsidian NX DMX
DMX USB interface
- Can be used with Onyx for PC software, all Obsidian series consoles and LightJockey
- Enables bidirectional RDM communication, with which the settings or addresses of the corresponding fixtures can be changed and their sensor data can be accessed
- Unlocks two universes for the Onyx for PC Free Edition
- Up to four universes can be activated without a dongle (ArtNet, sACN)
- DMX 512 channels: up to 1024
- DMX connection: 2x 5-pin XLR female
- USB connection: 1x USB-B 2.0
- Power supply: via USB
- Metal housing
- Housing protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.2 x 4.1 cm
- Weight: 0.25kg
|Type of construction||Desktop|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||USB|
|DMX-Output||5-pole XLR female|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 497189 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!