Showtec NET-2/5 Pocket
The Showtec NET-2/3 Pocket and NET-2/5 Pocket are state-of-the-art network routers that transform Artnet and SACN data into DMX-512 signals and vice versa. Power can be supplied via PoE and thus without the 12V power adapter. A maximum of 1024 channels can be transmitted via a simple CAT5 cable. All settings can be made with the clear menu on the graphic display with the buttons on the front.
- Network: RJ45
- DMX: 2 x XLR 5-pin
- Supported protocols: ArtNET, sACN, TCP / IPv4, DMX-512A
- Dimensions: 67 x 115 x 44 mm
- Power supply: 12 V DC, 500 mA (mains adapter included)
- Power consumption: max. 6 W
- Operating temperature: 0 to + 40° C
- Weight: 335 g
|Type of construction||Desktop|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||RJ45|
|DMX-Output||5-pole XLR female|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.