Enttec DMX USB Pro Interface
DMX USB Interface
- Supports PC, Mac and Linux
- RDM (Remote Device Management) is supported for future applications
- Can be used with many programs, such as: ArKaos, Martin M-PC, Freestyler, LightFactory, WYSIWYG, Madrix, D-PRO, Capture, Modul8, Plexus, LightFactory and ShowCAD
- Can be used as a DMX input or DMX output interface
- Max. 512 DMX channels (1 DMX line)
- 5-Pin XLR male / female
- Protocols: DMX 512 (1990), DMX 512-A and RDM
- Can be upgraded at any time via firmware upgrade
- Fast CPU for fast data processing and an uninterrupted data flow
- EEPROM memory
- Configurable DMX refresh rate (1 - 40 Hz)
- Configurable break time (96 μs - 1.3 ms)
- Configurable MaB time (10.6 μs - 1.3 ms)
- Optional PRO-Manager software
- Up to 1500V is isolated, thus protecting the connected computer from damages
- USB connection: Type B
- Housing protection rating: IP 20
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.8 x 7.7 x 4 cm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Includes USB A/B cable
|Type of construction||Desktop|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||USB|
|DMX-Output||5-pole XLR female|
|DMX-Input||5-pole XLR male|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 245896 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!