Peter Hess phKS9-G
- Diameter approx. 21 - 22 cm
- Height approx. 8 cm
- Known as the 'joint bowl' (or as the 'all-purpose bowl'), it weighs approx. 900 - 1000 g and features thin walls
- It has a wide range of sounds and can therefore serve the whole body – wonderful for the reflex zones of the feet and hands
- It is characterized by an intense vibration, which is why it is particularly suitable for use with the joints
- When played using different mallets, it is possible to change the sound character
- With small hard mallets, the overtones take on a more dominant character (the brighter tones are brought out)
- With thicker and softer mallets, the lower frequencies of the bowl become more pronounced
- With such a range of mallets, this bowl can be used all over the body
- As an entry level singing bowl for beginners, this is the ideal model
- Mallet recommendations: hkFS-2h / hkFS-2w / hkGS-5a / hkGS-5KKS / hkGS-d1 (not included)
|Type||Therapy Singing bowl|
|Therapy Singing bowl||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317642 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!