Mobile Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Ideal for wired in-ear monitoring
- Also suitable for mobile recording
- 2 Mounting types: Belt clip or 5/8" thread for tripod mounting
- Input: 2x TRS (Line L/R) via included breakout cable
- Large volume control
- Large panorama controller
- Pan poti also serves as balance control between input 1 and 2 in mono mode
- Output: TRS stereo jack (3.5 mm)
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz (± ± ± ± ±2 dB)
- Maximum input level: +4 dBV
- Output power: 50 mW/channel (<0.01% THD+N @ 20 Ohm)
- Minimum impedance of the headphone used: 12 Ohm
- Power supply: 9 V block battery (not included) or mains adapter
- On/off switch on rear panel
- Operation LED
- Battery control LED
- Dimensions: 134 x 73 x 32 mm
- Weight: 450 g (without battery)
- Includes 2m breakout cable (Mini-5-Pol-XLR to 2x TRS) and power supply (9 V/40 mA)
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 382436 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!