Rode VideoMic Pro Rycote
Condenser Directional Microphone for Camera Assembly
- Directional characteristic: Super-cardioid
- High directivity to the front
- 1/2" Condenser capsule
- Allows recordings in broadcast quality
- Frequency range: 40-20000 kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV
- Internal-noise: 14 dBA
- Peak SPL: 134 dB
- Lightweight and compact plastic housing
- Structure-borne noise suppression via integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount
- Camera can be mounted using an integrated standard hot shoe adapter
- 3/8" Thread for easy boom mounting
- 3.5 mm TRS jack (double mono) connecting cable
- Switchable pre-attenuation (-10 dB)
- Switchable level boost (+ 20dB) for quiet sound sources
- Switchable high-pass filter (80 Hz) to eliminate low-frequency noise
- Power supply with 9V battery (not included)
- On / off switch with battery status LED
- More than 70 operating hours when using quality battery
- Length: 150 mm
- Weight: 85 g without battery
- Incl. pre-fitted windscreen foam
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 366721 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!