Rode VideoMic NTG
Directional condenser microphone for camera mounting
- Supercardioid polar pattern with high directivity towards the front
- Frequency response: 35 - 20000 Hz (± 3 dB)
- High sensitivity: 50 mV
- Max. sound pressure level: 120 dB
- Switchable pre-attenuation (-20 dB)
- Peak LED
- High Pass Filter
- Auto on / off function switchable (plug-in power required on the camera)
- Power supply: internal lithium-ion battery (running time:> 30 hours)
- Integrated 24 bit / 48 kHz audio interface with USB-C connectioncan also be used as a USB microphone (system requirements: Win 10, Mac OS 10.12)
- Can be operated without an adapter on smartphones with a 3.5 mm TRRS socket
- Aluminium housing
- Connections: 3.5 mm socket with automatic TRS / TRSS detection
- Attachment to the camera with an integrated hot shoe adapter
- Horizontally movable Rycote swing mount SM7-R
- 3/8" Thread embedded in the base for tripod or boom fishing use
- Dimensions: 171 x 21.6 mm (length x diameter)
- Weight: 94 g
- Includes foam windshield and USB-C to USB-A cable
|Accessories||Connecting Cable, Windshield|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482057 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!