Rode VXLR Pro
Plug Adapter with Transformer and Voltage Transformer
- TRS Mini jack socket (3.5 mm) to XLR 3M
- Integrated voltage transformer from phantom power (12 - 48 V) to plug-in power (4V)
- For connecting VideoMic, VideoMic GO, VideoMicro, VideoMic Pro, VideoMic Pro+, and VideoMic NTG to XLR microphone inputs, as well as for HS2, RODELink LAV, and Lavalier GO
- Integrated transformer delivers a balanced output signal
- Allows interference-free operation even with long microphone cables
- Jack socket with external threads for locking (for jack plugs with screw caps)
- Dimensions (L x D): 70 x 21 mm
- Weight: 84 g
- Includes attachment clip
|Phantom Power Adapter and Feed Units||No|
|Phantom Power Adapter||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 512770 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!