Plug adapter with power converter
- TRS Mini-jack (3.5 mm) to XLR 3M
- Integrated voltage converter from phantom power (12 - 48 V) to plug-in power (3 - 5 V)
- Allows operation of Rode HS2, VideoMic GO and VideoMicro on professional XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- Jack socket with male thread for locking (for plug with cap nut)
- Length: 66 mm
- Weight: 60 g
- Includes belt clip (removable)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 40% bought this exact product |
|$25.45 Add to Basket|
| ||15% bought Rode VXLR||$9.10|
| ||11% bought the t.bone Headphone Adapter||$3.05|
| ||5% bought Rode SC3||$11.15|
| ||3% bought the sssnake 1820 Adapter||$0.77|
|Our most popular Adapter Plugs|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416774 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!