SE Electronics RNT
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Tube Microphone
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure eight plus six intermediate stages
- Rupert Neve custom transformer and operational amplifier
- External power supply
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Low Cut: 40 Hz, 80 Hz (12 dB / oct)
- Gain settings: -12 dB, 0 dB, +12 dB
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Inherent noise: 18 dB (A)
- Max. SPL: 151 dB
- Dynamic range: 133 dB
- Dimensions of the microphone (Ø x L): 62 x 240 mm
- Weight of the microphone: 989 g
- Power adapter dimensions (L x W x H): 356 x 135 x 100 mm
- Delivery includes: RNT Floor Box (power supply), shock mount, 8-pin cable, microphone box made of wood and a flight case made of aluminium
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434743 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!