AKG C414 XLII Stereo Set
Condenser largediaphragm microphone
Stereoset consisting of two matched condenser largediaphragm microphones
- Successor to the C 414B-TLII
- Now with 9 switchable directional characteristics (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max
- Improved details above 4kHz
- Lock mode to save the settings
- Peak-Hold display
- Status LEDs
- 3-Way switchable bass cut filter (0/40/80/160 Hz)
- 3 Preattenuation pads (0/-6/-12/-18 dB)
- Microphone capsule: CK12
- Transformerless XLR Output (FET)
- Incl. elastic mounting (H85), windshield (W414X) and aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240603 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!