Lewitt Authentica LCT 940
Tube and Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone
- Continuously adjustable polar pattern: Omnidirectional , broad cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8 and four intermediate patterns
- Gold-coated capsule
- Classic warm sound
- 4 Low-cut and pre-attenuation settings
- Illuminated buttons
- Robust metal construction
- External control unit with control elements
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Dynamic range FET (FET): 135 dB-A
- Dynamic range (tube): 128 dB-A
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD (FET): 143 dB, 149 dB with 6 dB pad, 155 dB with 12 dB pad, 161 dB with 18 dB pad
- Low cut filter: 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 150 Hz
- Capsule size: 25.4 mm
- Impedance: <200 Ohm
- Dimensions of microphone: 192 x 60 x 46 mm
- Weight microphone: 662 g
- Dimensions of the food: 250 x 150 x 70 mm
- Weight of food: 1894 g
- Includes case, PSU 940 power supply, LCT 40 SH shockmount, LCT 40 Tr cable 11-pin XLR, LCT 40 W pop protection
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 326788 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!