Two Notes Torpedo Captor X 16
Reactive Loadbox / Attenuator / Speaker Simulator / IR Loader / Stereo Expander
- For home, live, and studio use
- 16 Ohm version
- For playing a tube amplifier at its "sweet spot" and volume control with attenuator
- New features for Torpedo Captor family include a stereo expander (stereo reverb and double tracker), enhancer, voicing, space, noise gate, and XLR DI outputs with 3 routing options (stereo, dual mono, and dry/wet)
- Controls: Space, voicing, out level, preset
- Push buttons: In Level High/Low, Gnd Lift
- Switch: Volume full / low
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Speaker input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Speaker output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Left & right output: XLR
- MIDI input: 3.5 mm Stereo jack
- Power supply connection: Barrel plug, 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Powered via a 12 V DC power supply (not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 128 x 175 x 64 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
|Effect Types||Speaker Simulation|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 502350 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!