Warm Audio WA-67
Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Based on an EF86 pentode tube
- Switchable polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure eight
- Replica of the K67 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Switchable 80Hz high pass filter
- Switchable -10db attenuation
- Nominal impedance: 200Ohm
- Nominal load impedance: 1kOhm
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 17dBa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 78dB
- Includes 7-pin Gotham cable, elastic suspension, microphone holder, power supply unit and wooden storage box
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505825 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!