Zylia Pro Set
Multi-Channel Condenser Microphone with Decoder Plug-in
- Surround / 3D recording and multichannel band / live recording with just one microphone
- ZM-1 Microphone Array with 19 high-quality capacitor capsules, arranged in a spherical shape
- Connection to the computer via USB
- Recording in 24-bit / 48 kHz
- "Zylia Studio Pro" Plug-In (VST / AU) for real-time decoding
- Presets for surround and ambient applications (e.g., 5.1, 7.1, 5.4.1, 22.2, and more)
- "Zylia Ambisonics Converter" to convert the ZM-1 signals to Higher Order Ambisonics (HOA)
- Supports the formats B-format, FuMa, ACN, ambiX, TBE
- Compatible with Facebook 360 and Youtube 360 ââplatforms
- "Zylia Studio Software" for recording, postprocessing, decoding and mixing of microphone signals
- Makes it possible to influence all individual instruments in volume and panorama after completion of recording
- Extraction of individual instruments possible
- Export of single tracks to other DAW (Reaper / Ardor) as WAV file possible
- System requirements: From Win7, from Mac OSX 10.9, from Linux Ubuntu 16.04; 2GB RAM; 2GB of free hard disk space
- DAW: Reaper, Ardor
- ZM-1 Dimensions: 155 x 103 mm
- ZM-1 Weight: 470 g
- Micro USB 2.0 connection
- 1/4"and 5/8" tripod thread
- Includes tripod, thread adapter and USB cable
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448860 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!