Alfred Music Publishing Bass Ensemble
Textbook for Bass Guitar
- From Eddi Andreas
- Bass lines, solos and chords
- The three-in-one concept allows the bassist to work on all three main topics in parallel
- So every concept presented can first be applied to the bass lines, then to the solos and finally to the chords
- All three themes are also combined in a split-screen video format in bass ensemble pieces
- Suitable for beginners and advanced
- In notation and tablature
- With more than 250 HD videos
- Audio and Bass Ensemble material to play along with
- With 750 audio samples and Play Alongs (MP3)
- Drill exercises, so-called drones (chord faces) and drum rhythms in different tempo
- ISBN 9783943638370, Catalogue no. ALF00-20206G
- Format: DIN A4
- In German language
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||Yes|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436847 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!