Behringer DeepMind 12D
12-Voice Analogue Desktop Synthesiser
- 4 FX Engines powered by tc electronic & Klark Teknik
- 24 Oscillators - two OSCs and LFOs per voice
- 3 ADSR generators
- Switchable 2- or 4-pin low-pass filter per voice
- High pass filter
- 8-Channel modulation matrix
- 32-Step control sequencer
- Envelope depth
- Key tracking
- Remote control via iPad / PC / Mac and selected Android apps via USB, MIDI or built-in wi-fi
- 26 Controllers and one switch per function for direct access to all important parameters in real time
- 1024 Program memories
- Built-in and adjustable wi-fi client
- Dimensions: 120 x 457 x 225 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Optional protective cover: Article no. 481852 (not included)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416130 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!