Behringer DeepMind 12D
12-Voice Analogue desktop Synthesiser
- 4 FX Engines powered by tc electronic & Klark Teknik
- 24 Oscillators - two OSCs and LFOs per voice
- 3 ADSR generators
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- High-Pass filter
- 8-Channel modulation matrix
- 32-Step Control Sequencer
- Envelope Depth
- Key Tracking
- Remote-controlled via iPad / PC / Mac and selected Android app via USB, MIDI or built-in Wi-Fi
- 26 Knobs and one switch per function for direct access to all important parameters in real time
- 1024 Program memory
- Built-in and adjustable Wi-Fi client
- LCD display
- Dimensions: 120 x 457 x 225 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416130 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!