- Three modes: 8-Track Digital Studio, Stereo Field Recorder and "eBand" Jam Station
- Records directly onto SD cards (up to 32GB)
- Built-in quality condenser microphones for stereo recording
- 64 Tracks in total and 8 simultaneous playback tracks + stereo drum track with a huge selection of Grooves
- eBand function for practicing and jamming: Large library of built-in monitoring and rhythm patterns
- Many functions for extracting listening and practicing solos (Tempo Shift, Pitch Shift, Center Canceller etc.)
- Sounds for guitar and bass (over 40 amp modelings & Boss effects from the GT-10 and GT-10B)
- Vocal effects from the VE-20 bestsellers (Harmonist, Pitch Correction, etc.) + mastering effects
- Can be used as an USB audio interface with built-in effects
- Connections: Guitar / Mic IN (jack), Line IN (stereo mini jack), Phones / Line OUT (stereo mini jack), USB (Mini-B), power
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC adapter (not included, Article Nr: 102842)
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6) x 2 Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6) x 2 or USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 138 x 86 x 22 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Suitable optional case: Art.492947 (not included)
|Number Of Tracks||8|
|Simultaneous Recording: Amount Of Tracks||2|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC Card|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 263798 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!