ESI eXtra 10
Headphone/Modelling Software Bundle
- Consists of headphones and modelling software
- Recreates the acoustic environment of a recording studio control room in the headphones and corrects the frequency response
- Software can be used as a plug-in in the DAW or as a stand-alone version
- Dynamic, semi-closed monitoring headphones in studio quality (can also be used without modelling software)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 94dB SPL
- Frequency response: 15 - 29000 Hz
- With 3.5 mm stereo jack incl. screw adapter to 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Cable length: approx. 2.5 m
- Includes dSONIC Realphone ESI Edition modelling software (download licence)
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Internet connection
|Frequency range||15 Hz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 512540 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!