Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
Yes, of course you can place an order without being registered or logged in. If you register on our website you will receive an automated email with your login details shortly. However, you do not have to be registered or wait for your login details to be able to place an order.
You can just place your order without being registered/logged in by putting the items you would like into the shopping basket and proceeding to checkout, AmazonPay or PayPal. You will then receive an email automatically with your login details. The same applies for orders you would like to place if you have registered already but have not received the login details yet. Your order will be put on your customer account automatically if you have used the same details as for your registration.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering on your website?
- How does your secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Will my card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I'd like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come to collect a product which I ordered online?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.