How secure is ordering on your website?
Thomann.de is your safe haven for online shopping. Your safety and satisfaction is our number one priority and we guarantee you security.
We assist around ten million online customers from all over the world. We do not mine our customers’ data for advertising and marketing purposes like many companies do. Instead, we NEVER share your information with 3rd parties, and even in our offices, your information is treated with the upmost confidentiality. We do not compromise on this.
Before your sensitive information, such as addresses, or credit card details, is transferred to us, it is encoded by a secure server so that no one except your contact person and the webmaster are able to see it.
For years already, Thomann has been using a server that transfers encoded data only, so it is completely secure. From the moment you send your order to the moment your dedicated agent receives it, your data is hidden from hackers and cannot be decrypted.
Thomann.de is globally renowned for its outstanding reputation and still is the Number #1 go-to for musicians from all over Europe.
From the beginner Ukulele player to a popular artist; from the smallest partner to the biggest corporation, we welcome one and welcome all to the Thomann family. All our customers are treated with the same safety, security, and respect.
Further interesting questions
- How does your secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Will my card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I'd like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come to collect a product which I ordered online?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.