How does the secure server work?
The Secure Server at Thomann ensures that all transfers to your contacts at Thomann are encoded to prevent them being stolen or viewed by hackers.
Sensitive data such as credit card numbers are transferred using the maximum security systems currently available.
If you place an order on the Thomann website or log in to your customer centre, we use a secure server as standard connection (all URLs begin with https: instead of http: and depending on your browser version, you will see a lock or a similar icon in its status bar).
Here you will find a detailed description of a complete order process at Thomann.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering from your website?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Will my credit card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I would like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.