Will my credit card information be transferred safely?
Yes - we guarantee it!
When you place an order using the secure server, ALL sensitive data is encrypted from the moment you click ‘send’ all the way through to your Thomann contact.
Did you know that making use of the Thomann Secure Server is safer than using your credit card at a petrol station or in a restaurant!
At Thomann we do not save your credit card details - nor do we ever pass your information on to a third party.
Ever since the Thomann online shop was founded, the data security of our now more than 10 million customers has been the top priority for us. Our service is built upon your trust, security and satisfaction.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering from your website?
- How does the secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- I can’t find the product I would like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.