Will my card information be transferred safely?
Yes - we guarantee it!
When you place an order using the secure server, ALL sensitive data is encrypted from the moment you click ‘send’ all the way through to your Thomann contact.
Did you know that making use of the Thomann Secure Server is safer than using your credit card at a petrol station or in a restaurant!
At Thomann we do not save your credit card details - nor do we ever pass your information on to a third party.
Ever since the Thomann online shop was founded, the data security of our now more than 12 million customers has been the top priority for us. Our service is built upon your trust, security and satisfaction.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering on your website?
- How does your secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- I can’t find the product I'd like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come to collect a product which I ordered online?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.