I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
In order to facilitate your order at Thomann we add the respective item number to each product in our website and emails.
In our shopping basket you can add products by manually entering the item number. In addition to that, you can also enter the item number directly into the text field of our search engine.
There is also a trick to make the item appear: you have to put the following into your browser bar: "http://www.thomann.de/gb/prod_AR_xxxxxx.html" (xxxxxx=item number). This will get you to the product page of the item in question.
If you call or email with questions about a product it is always a good idea to include the item number. With so many products on offer this ensures that we are both talking about the same item!
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering from your website?
- How does the secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Will my credit card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I would like to order! :-(
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.