Harley Benton DC-Junior FAT Faded Cherry
- Body: Mahogany
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- Neck profile: Fat '59
- Scale: 628 mm (24.72")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Graphite nut
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Pickup: Roswell P90D Stack STK4P Alnico-5 Dog Ear humbucker
- Volume knob
- Tone control with push/pull function for single coil/humbucker
- WSC Wrap Around bridge
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Wilkinson vintage-style machine heads with 15:1 gear ratio
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 - .046
- Colour: Faded Cherry Satin
- Suitable case: Article no. 172299 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478683 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!