Harley Benton DC-600 VI Vintage Series
- Body: Mahogany (Sapele / Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Sapele / Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck attachment: Set-in
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Fretboard inlays: Block
- Neck binding: Cream coloured
- 24 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Double action truss rod
- Pickups: 3 Roswell LAF AlNiCo-5 vintage-style humbuckers
- Controls: 3 Volume, 1 Tone
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine heads: Kluson-style
- Strings: Harley Benton .010 - .046
- Colour: Vintage Ivory
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 362649 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!