IK Multimedia iRig Mic HD 2
USB / iOS microphone with integrated preamplifier
- Digital converter and headphone output
- Capsule: 0.55" electret condenser with cardioid directional characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz (-3dB)
- Maximum SPL (sound pressure level): 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB, 10 mV / Pa
- Integrated windshield
- Controls for input and headphone levels
- LED display for status and level
- AD / DA conversion: 24-bit, 96 kHz
- Connectors: micro USB
- Headphone output with 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Power supply via USB
- System requirements: from WinXP / Mac OSX 10.6; a free USB port
- Dimensions: 188 x 49 mm
- Weight: 325 g
- Lightning micro USB cable, 1.5 m
- USB micro USB cable, 1.5 m
- Storage bag
- Microphone clip holder
- 5/8" to 3/8" threaded adapter
- Table stand / tripod
Compatible iOS devices (from iOS 6):
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5. Generation, iPad Pro (12.9") 1st Generation, iPad Pro (9.7"), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 4. Generation
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420838 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!