Rode NT-USB Mini
USB Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Integrated pop protection
- MAx. sound pressure level: 121 dBA (@ 1% THD)
- Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
- Built-in 24 bit / 48 kHz audio interface with USB-C connection
- Class Compliant (no driver installation required)
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo jack with volume control
- Switchable direct monitoring for latency-free microphone signal
- USB powered
- Swivel steel housing with matte black coating
- Removable magnetic table base
- System requirements: from Win 10, from Mac OS 10.12
- Microphone dimensions (W x D x H): 54.5 x 43.9 x 108.1 mm
- Dimensions of table base (D x H): 89.3 x 32.4 mm
- Weight: 585 g
- Includes USB cable
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 486088 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!