Dynamic Microphone for Speech and Recording
- Optimised for applications using speech
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50 - 13,000 Hz
- Double-layered pop protection grille from stainless steel
- Internal pop filter
- Robust all-metal housing with scratch-resistant ceramic cover
- Integrated swing mount
- XLR connector
- Dimensions: 172 x 109 x 62 mm
- Weight: 937g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 79% bought this exact product |
|$105 Add to Basket|
| ||5% bought Shure SM 7 B||$385|
| ||4% bought Rode Procaster||$169|
| ||3% bought the t.bone MB 7 Beta||$98|
| ||2% bought Presonus PD-70||$129|
|Our most popular Broadcast Microphones|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455487 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!