Dynamic Microphone for Broadcast Applications
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- 70 Hz - 16 kHz Frequency range
- 150 Ohm output impedance
- Sensitivity: -56.0 dB
- XLR connector
- Cast metal housing
- Dimensions: 272.5 x 41.5 x 41.5 mm
- Weight: 256 g
- Includes double-sided attachment frame (adhesive) and bag
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 57% bought this exact product |
|$125 Add to Basket|
| ||12% bought Shure SM 7 B||$409|
| ||10% bought Rode PodMic||$111|
| ||9% bought Rode Procaster||$169|
| ||3% bought Superlux R102||$129|
|Our most popular Broadcast Microphones|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 307000 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!