IMG Stageline MPA-202
Microphone Preamplifier with Equaliser
- The sound is based on vintage channel strips
- Preamplifier with Cinemag input transformer and 2 discrete BLA1831 OP amps
- Adjustable input and output
- Up to 65 dB gain
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Input level switchable between line and microphone level
- Output signal with reversible polarity
- Switchable low pass at 80 Hz and high pass at 10 kHz
- Passive program EQ with Cinemag coil and separately adjustable cut and boost for bass and treble
- Low noise circuit design
- EQ bypass switch
- Exit with VU meter
- Input: 1x XLR (balanced)
- Output: 1x XLR (balanced)
- Power supply: 115/230 VAC internal
- Height: 2 U
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 250 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 504312 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!