Sound Devices MixPre-6 II
Portable audio recorder with USB audio interface
- 8 Tracks: Stereo mix + 6 single inputs
- Recordings with maximum 32-bit float / 192 kHz
- Dynamic range: 142 dB (A weighted, gain = 10 dB, fader = 0 dB)
- Built-in timecode generator
- Kashmir microphone preamplifier with 76 dB gain
- Noise of unit: -128 dBu maximum (A-weighting, gain=76 dB, 150 Ohm source impedance)
- Limiter per channel
- Low Cut Filter 40 Hz to 160 Hz adjustable with 18 dB/octave
- 8-in/4-out Audio Interface (USB-C)
- SD, SDXC or SDHC card recording up to 512 GB
- Timecode input
- 4 Mic/line combo Inputs
- Stereo aux/mic input with 3.5 mm jack
- 48 V Phantom power
- 3.5 mm Stereo output
- Headphone output
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries, bus-powered via USB-C or power supply adapter
- Free Wingman app for remote control of the MixPre II series
- Scope of delivery: MX-4AA battery case and MX-PSU power supply unit
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 36 x 166 x 118 mm
- Weight: 0,56 kg (without batteries)
- Suitable optional bags: Art.484629, Art.484632 (Both not included)
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||No|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC/SDXC Card|
|Resolution max.||32 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||192 kHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 473241 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!