the t.mix Volume 1
Passive volume controller for monitors
- Desktop format
- Enables precise volume control of analog signals
- Inputs: 2 x Jack / XLR combo, 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Outputs: 2 x 6.3 mm Balanced jack, 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Switchable mute
- Switchable mono summation
- Max. Input level: +26 dB
- Input impedance: 5000 ohms
- Max. Output level:> +26 dB
- Output impedance: 0 - 5000 ohms
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: <-120 dB
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB
- Robust metal housing
- Dimensions: 118 x 112 x 46 mm
- Weight: 342 g
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||1|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||No|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 490893 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!