the t.bone SC 450
Studio Large Diaphragm MicrophoneWith the SC450 the t.bone offers a large diaphragm microphone at an amazing price. The SC450 uses a 6 µm, gold-plated diaphragm (1") for a transparent and clear sound, big dynamic range and a wide frequency response. The -10 dB and low cut filter switch offers versatility for every stage and studio application.
- External low cut switch
- External -10 dB pad switch
- Incl. shock mount and case
- Frequency range: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/ Pa; -37 +/- 2 dB (0dB = 1V/ Pa @ 1000 Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dB(A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1000Hz: 120 dB
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Connections: 3-Pin XLR
- Size (max. diameter x L): 50.5 x 190 mm
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 152310 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!