Walrus Audio Fathom
- Multi-functional digital reverb with sustain switch
- Four Reverb Programs: Reverb (H), Plate (P), Lo-Fi (L), Sonor (S)
- Lo-Fi program: Low-fidelity reverb with adjustable filter width for reverb tail
- Sonor Program: Reverb with high and low octave in reverb tail (comparable to Shimmer)
- Controls: Program, Decay, Dampen, Mix, X (function varies per program)
- Mod switch
- Decay determines the length of the reverb tail
- Dampen controls high pass filter for reverb tail
- X-knob controls pre-delay (reverb and plate program), filter width (LoFi) or octave balance (sonor)
- Sustain switch holds reverb tail (decay at maximum) during actuation
- Mod switch determines modulation intensity for reverb tail (Lo, Med, Hi), momentary or continuous switching
- Trials mode adjustable: reverb tail ends naturally or directly after deactivating the effect
- Power supply: 9 V DC, 100 mA via power supply (not included in delivery, matching power supply available under Art. 409939)
- No battery operation
- True bypass
- Dimensions: 121 x 66 x 41 mm
- Weight: 0.36 kg
- Made in USA
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Mono be / mono ki|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 430983 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!