Am I liable for Import Tax?
If you require your order to be shipped to a country within the EU, then the answer is no! :-)
The total price we quote you includes the relevant local VAT rate for that country and no more taxes or import duties are necessary.
However - should you require your order to be sent to a country outside the EU then the German VAT will be excluded and the receiver of the goods will be responsible for paying the necessary VAT, import and custom duties upon arrival in that country. Special rules only apply to Switzerland and the UK.
Should you have any further questions about this, please get in touch with our Export team who would be happy to help you further - email@example.com
Please not that Thomann do not provide any EUR.1 forms
Further interesting questions
- How can I pay?
- What's the fastest and easiest payment method?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc?
- Do I have to pay VAT?
- Can I buy VAT-free if I'm ordering for a company?
- Can I use Electron or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.