Am I Liable for Import Tax?
If you require your order to be shipped to a country within the EU, then the answer is no! :-)
The total price we quote you includes the relevant local VAT rate for that country and no more taxes or import duties are necessary.
However - should you require your order to be sent to a country outside the EU then the German VAT will be excluded and the receiver of the goods will be responsible for paying the necessary VAT, import and custom duties upon arrival in that country.
Should you have any further questions about this, please get in touch with our Export team who would be happy to help you further - email@example.com
Thomann do not provide any EUR.1 forms
Further interesting questions
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
- Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
- Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?