Payment by bank transfer
If you are paying by bank transfer please note the following:
Your bank may charge you fees for transferring the money internationally, this sometimes means that the amount you actually transfer is not the amount we receive as the banks sometimes deduct their fees from the amount which is to be transferred.
Sometimes we receive payments which are clearly less than the value of the order, we then cannot send it out and have to notify the customer that there is some money missing.
When transferring internationally please ask your bank to explain to you which fees have to be paid for and make sure that there are no hidden charges. Your bank will be happy to help you with this.
Further interesting questions
- How can I pay?
- What's the fastest and easiest payment method?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc?
- Do I have to pay VAT?
- Can I buy VAT-free if I'm ordering for a company?
- Am I liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- How can I use a store credit against my order?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.